“They aim to please”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“They aim to please”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

A friend and I had lunch here a couple of days ago. We got a late start and didn't get to the restaurant until 2:00. The manager greeted us warmly even though it was apparent lunch was really over. He quickly told us we could order from either the lunch or the dinner menu, they would prepare whatever we wanted. He spent several minutes explaining the menu since we had not been there before. I had the monterey chicken sandwich and my friend had their burger. My sandwich was huge. I could barely eat half. It was wonderful. My friend's sandwich was truly a gourmet burger, also huge. As great as the main course was, all sandwiches come with homemade chips that were just as big a hit. The burger had homemade potato chips, while my sandwich had fried sun dried pita chips. I could have eaten these pita chips by themselves for lunch. The menu had plenty of choices and was reasonably priced. Next time my friend and I want to come back and eat in the cozy outdoor courtyard. This place has outstanding food and the manager is courteous, friendly, and clearly in business to please his customers.

Memphis
“Nice atmosphere, food quality below average.”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Nice and comfortable atmosphere in a nice location. They do not take reservations. Waitress was not very attentive to our table of 4. The antipasto was over priced and came with only two pieces of flat bread. The kobe beef brisket gnocchi is a misnomer. There was a hint of brisket flavor, a few thin shreds of beef, but this is by NO means a meat and gnocchi dish; it is more like gnocchi that has a meat sauce drizzle. I definitely would not order this again. The pastitsio was too strongly flavored with cinnamon. Definitely over priced for what you get. BTW, entrees do not come with sides; you have to order those separately.

Memphis, Tennessee
“Best Pizza in town”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Another neighborhood gem hidden away in a strip mall. It has absolutely the best Pizzas in town especially the Picante. Not to be overlooked are their specialty salads and pastas.

Memphis
“Great lunch spot”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

My first time here based on the recommendation of one of my "foodie" friends. Sat in the bar area which was quiet and cozy (and they also offer the happy hour wine special during lunch). Had the lamb burger that came with eggplant fries. Wasn't sure about that because I'm not a big eggplant eater but they were terrific. The lamb burger was done to my medium rare specification and was delicious. Can't wait to go back. One of those places where you will want to try everything on the menu.

• Visited May 2013
Horseheads, New York
“Great Food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was our first time here and the food was very good. The pizza and the pasta was much better than i had expected. I would definitely go back. The service was good and our waitress was very friendly.

Visited March 2013