“horrible food”

Marion, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“horrible food”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

bad food but they deliver, they came back and they changed my food out

Visited February 2012
1 Thank chicagobulls22

Greenville, South Carolina
“Rude customer service, soggy food!!!”
Reviewed July 11, 2011

We ordered during a very slow time and was told it would take 45 minutes to an hour. Our hotel had a Tuckers pamphlet inside its hotel guide, and when we mentioned that it said free tea with a $20 purchase the lady was very rude, and after explaining to her that it was on their pamphlet in our hotel she very rudely said "you don't get tea". After our food arrived (one hour later) it was soggy and my husbands philly sandwich was supposed to come with lettuce and tomato and it didn't. His fries were unedible cold and soggy. My sons mac and cheese had way too much pepper in it, so he didn't eat. The only thing that was somewhat decent was the loaded baked potatoes. All in all, would not recommend!

2 Thank heathermark28
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 20, 2011

I work at citywide cab company in Memphis, tenn.Me and my coworkers get delivery and the food is excellent try the grilled pork chops with greens and steamed broccoli

2 Thank ladiegwen
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Every single time I was...”
Reviewed July 4, 2008

Every single time I was on campus at UT Memphis we ate at Tucker's. I swear the guy knew us and was quite sad to see us graduate. Good chicken sandwiche and fries.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Memphis
“Late Late night Delivery”
Reviewed April 7, 2008

the good: Decent late night Delivery. Large menu to choose from with moderat prices. Free tea with $20 order.

The Bad: It can take up to 2 hours to get a larger order and the food is often cold or soggy upon arrival if it's fried. Make sure you ask for a Fresh Baked potatoe if your ordering late night.