“Stellar Food, Service, and Atmosphere”

Andrew Michael Italian Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2019

You really cannot say enough about what Andy and Michael accomplish at their restaurants and Andrew Michael is no exception.

I want to start with how awesome our server was. She was friendly and helpful and a lot of fun to talk to. My family all enjoyed having her take care of us.

The food was amazing as well, even the incredible ravioli my four year old ate.
The Octopus was amazing and the duck ragu was really good.
We finished with the Snapper and the Lamp and they were incredible as well.

The wine list is extensive and we had great wine.

I highly recommend A/M when in Memphis

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

This is a special place to us. The food is unusual, the chefs are celebrated and famous. We only eat here on occasion because it is expensive but we feel it is well worth it. We are never disappointed with the cuisine.

My favorite, the chicken liver pate.

You need a reservation for sure and maybe even several days ahead of time.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank photographersabroad
Reviewed March 10, 2019

This is one of those restaurants you cannot wait to return! Every dish is a new treasure for you to find. I’m actually going back this week. The Octopus was delightful! The sommelier was engaging and informative!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 1, 2019

I w s served by so many waiters and waitresses I lost count. I wanted to have a relaxing dinner but every time i would try to relax, nother one would show up around the corner and I had to listen to their sermon about the food. Way over the top. I din't really enjoy the food anyway. Too complicated and trying too hard to be different.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

Love this place. Great craft cocktail selection as well as small plate choices. Superb wine list unlike any other in Memphis. Very cozy SAFE environment in East Memphis. Invigorating and lively bar atmosphere with quaint dining rooms.

Date of visit: February 2019