“Eggs Benedict on a biscuit is amazing”
Review of Bon Ton Cafe

Bon Ton Cafe
Ranked #80 of 1,447 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown
North Carolina
“Eggs Benedict on a biscuit is amazing”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled upon this and were very impressed. The food was very good indeed and the service was friendly. Hash browns were crispy and the gravy had a creole flair.

Dishwater coffee cost it a fifth star. An espresso saved me.

SJU
“Typical Breakfast with friendly service”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Latte in a diner! I am a fan. This is obviously a local favorite and can see why, loved the eggs benedict on a biscuit and the steak and eggs.

New York City, New York
“Great breakfast place”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I visited this place for breakfast on a few occasions during my stay in Memphis. They had a good-looking lunch menu, but they served breakfast into the early afternoon, so I always picked that! My first visit was to get a quick to-go breakfast (Biscuit Sandwich - delicious!). They filled the order quickly and were very nice. The rest of my visits I ate there. The service took a bit longer, but was still timely enough. The servers were always very friendly and helpful, and I never had anything I didn't like. I told everyone in my company about this place - I hope they stick around for a while.

• Visited June 2014
Liverpool
“A great place for breakfast.”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Real traditional place to eat a hearty American breakfast. I bet it was like this in the 50's too. Friendly staff with a great atmosphere.

South Florida
“Wonderful breakfast. ”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

We had a late breakfast on a Tuesday. Not many people inside. Service was spot on. Many choices for breakfast and prices are reasonable for the large portions. Western omelette was delicious and the hash browns were cooked perfectly. Even the chef can by to see if everything was to our liking. What a lovely way to begin the day.