“Average franchised food”
Review of On the Border - CLOSED

On the Border
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Nothing special here, taste like a Chilies. Just your average commercial franchised food made to look like it's Mexican. I really wouldn't ever eat here again compared to all the really good mom and pop restaurants in Memphis.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Not my first choice for Mexican, but is close to the office and had a patio, which was our #1 priority for the outing. Food was okay - service was good!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

This restaurant is across the street from a mall and part of a shopping center…so why does the staff act like they were not expecting any customers on a Saturday? Service terrible. Waitress sat down at the table with me? Did not know the menu. Place was trashed. Bathroom was a mess. So - just like the other reviews- terrible place! Will not return again.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Why do people go to this chain? The food is mediocre at best. Service is ok but really the food is just soso. If you want real Mexican there's no point to this restaurant.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Aside from the feeling I'd be jumped for my purse anytime.......the service...horrible...I server "Kevin" was a joke. We sat on the patio where the group of morons beside us were told they could not smoke by said waiter....also said waiter said it's ok just keep 'em down. Nice! And when I complained to this idiot waiter he just rolled his eyes because he was afraid since they were Africans he would be killed.....lol...nice.......told the manager ....she could have cared less.... Adios!

1  Thank Crazydebbie516