“Nice vibe”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our visit at a local venue at Overton Square. A nice lunch spot. The bartender was very personable which added the the experience. Bosco’s features their own brews but also had a stocked bar. We had two appetizers the fried artichokes which were good but not over the top. I was a little disappointed that the flavors were kind of bland. We also had the fried green tomatoes which were good. I personally could have done without the goat cheese. We also shared the wood fire Mediterranean pizza which I really enjoyed the combination of flavors. We left with a few of their growlers to enjoy some of their brews at home. Overall an enjoyable experience.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 22, 2018

We were taken here as part of our tour - what a pleasant experience, we had a flight of beers so we could sample the craft beers on tap. Then the meal came out - hands down one of the best steaks I have ever eaten followed by a delicious cheesecake a thoroughly enjoyable evening where the staff were friendly coupled with a great atmosphere made for a fantastic night out with the added bonus of a Bosco tasting glass given to everyone on the way out.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

I was very disappointed in the lunch special—fish and chips. The chips were good but the fish was awful—greasy and hard. I told our server. I usually really love the food here. Not good today.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I haven’t been to very many restaraunts that could satisfy a carnivore and a vegetarian. This place can.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 21, 2018

Recommend doing a flight of beers so you can sample the great variety of brews availability. The appetizers choices are also good.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Boscos? Share your experiences!