“Good Beer - Good Atmosphere”
Review of Boscos

Boscos
Ranked #81 of 1,700 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed August 21, 2018

Recommend doing a flight of beers so you can sample the great variety of brews availability. The appetizers choices are also good.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

We visited during a fairly busy time on a Sunday. Service was great. Food very good as well. The artichoke bytes are tasty!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 4, 2018

Came here for my best friend's birthday during lunch. We split two types of pizza & they were really good! Friendly & prompt staff with good drinks (a variety to choose from). We sat outside on the patio since the weather was so nice. I would recommend this place for a good lunch spot!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was fabulous. Found it by chance out of the Downtown district where we were staying but definitely worth the trip out. Each one of our party agrees it’s the best meal that we’ve had so far. Food was excellent, staff were really pleasant and our server couldn’t have been more helpful. Just a shame that we leave Memphis tonight or we’d be back for more!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank 537claird
Reviewed May 15, 2018

After seeing a movie at the nearby cinema, my friend and I wandered into Boscos for dinner. We chose outdoor seating and it was nice. The service was spot on. The people watching, superb! We had the spinach and artichoke dip to start and it was okay-I prefer mine served with chips instead of bread/toast, but we ate it just fine! My dinner choice was the bbq porkchop and it was really great! We also had a drink and I ordered my go-to, a lemon drop martini. It came with a lime in it and no sugar rim.....the only disappointment of the evening.

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Boscos? Share your experiences!