“Disappointing”
Review of Tsunami

Tsunami
Reserve with OpenTable
Tsunami is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #147 of 1,497 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Cooper Young Community Association
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I went here with 4 friends after hearing so many wonderful things about it but we were all so disappointed. The atmosphere was austere and cold. Our waiter was very slow and not very friendly. We made it clear that a few if us had some dietary restrictions and yet some of the entrees came just exactly as we asked them not to.
I cannot recommend this establishment at all.

1  Thank Bookwoman44

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I eat here frequently...it's my go to place when I want great fish. It's the best seafood in town at this price range. Decor is nice and welcoming and the staff is friendly and attentive.

1  Thank susQnyc
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I've been here three time or more & had great, interesting meals each time. The service was prompt. Not cheap, but worth it for the quality.

1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Have been there with friends of all ages (40's to 80's). Everyone enjoyed atmosphere and servers' warmth. Good variety on menu -- small plates, larger, etc. Two appetizers make great meal as well. Creative dishes without being pretentious. Good value and tasty.
The kind of place where you leave happy.

1  Thank ravtrav
Reviewed October 10, 2012

First of all, I liked that this restaurant promotes itself as sustainable. Second of all, I liked the imaginative small plates which were all delicious! Most of the restaurants I visited on my most recent trip to Memphis were amazingly affordable and a great value. Although Tsunami is not so inexpensive, it is certainly a great value if you include ambiance. I look forward to eating there again the next time I am in Memphis.