“Perfection”

Erling Jensen Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Erling Jensen Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #74 of 1,498 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Poplar
Description: Erling has fashioned our approach to cuisine: Globally inspired, and classically executed, featuring the freshest, most seasonal ingredients to produce a meal of the highest quality and caliber. As the seasons change, we will reinvent our menu, creating fresh new challenges for us and pleasant little surprises for you. This approach, while founded in the French tradition, reflects our commitment to the imaginative, eclectic, and ethnically diverse cuisine of today. We thank you for the opportunity to entertain you. Enjoy...
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I recently took a customer to dinner at Erling Jensen and it was outstanding from beginning to end. It was one of the best meals that I've ever eaten and the wine list and service were both top notch! I can't wait for my next visit

Reviewed November 27, 2012

We were in Memphis for Thanksgiving holiday. After reading several reviews, booked a reservation for Friday Wine Dinner. It was one of the best meals ever...the foie gras was spectacular! All wine pairings were also spot on. (The Friday Wine Dinners are also an excellent value.) We will definitely dine there next time in Memphis.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

My husband and I go to Erling Jensen's for special occasions. It has never disappointed us as the food it always excellent, presented beautifully, service great without being overbearing. Love the elk!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I have not been to Erling's for a number of years.

I think this is probably the best restaurant in Memphis or possibly equal to Iris.

The service and setting are the most professional in Memphis--white table cloths and servers who are not trying to be your best friend.

I cannot think of a single complaint. Portions are very large. Ingredients are fresh.

I plan to be a regular going forward.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Cozy place with upscale continental food. Because of the prefixed menu, our choices were limited, but it was delicious. I'd like to try it again with the hubbers.