“All White Champagne Brunch”
Review of Capriccio Grill

Capriccio Grill
Ranked #118 of 1,447 Restaurants in Memphis
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Second Street
Description: Capriccio Grill is an Italian Steakhouse specializing in US prime steaks and chops. Fresh lobster and seafood are delivered daily and the menu is rounded off with aromatic pasta dishes. Lunch is modern Southern Comfort. Breakfast and Sunday Brunch also served.
Dallas, Texas
“All White Champagne Brunch”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Attended a Women's Brunch at Capriccio on Sunday 2/9/14 & it was absolutely Fabulous from start to finish! There was a wide variety of food & desserts to choose from, the mimosas were free-flowing & the service was top notch. The wait staff continued to check on our party to ensure that we were pleased & had everything that we needed. It's not your average brunch in terms of price ($65 gratuity included), but in my opinion it was well worth the money spent.

• Visited February 2014

Central Texas
“Delicioso”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Traveling on business, I attended a seminar in the close vicinity of the Peabody. The group I was with decided to try the Capriccio Grill and I am very glad we did. Lovely decor, with excellent, competent, and friendly service, and the absolute tastiest pizza (mozzarella, Italian sausage, red peppers) I've ever experienced anywhere. Nice job, people. Will return.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank IBLibrarian
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Sunday Brunch (if cost is no object)”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This is very good brunch at a very high price, so be forewarned. All the food was uniformly delicious and the service was very polite and efficient. However, the price is 50$ per person: the basic price is 39$ but with tax and required tip the bill you pay is 50$. So a very nice experience as long as you are prepared for the cost.

• Visited January 2014
Memphis
“Absolutely Fantastic”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

In the Peabody Hotel in Memphis for work. Had a long day, relaxing in the lobby bar having a few cocktails which is always fun. Decided to treat myself to dinner in Capriccio, which I had never done. Man oh man, it was one of the best meals I've ever had in my life. Service was great, and the food was absolutely fantastic. Appetizer of shrimp cocktail, very good jumbo prawns. Dinner was prime rib, rare. IT had some kind of tasty brown sauce on top, and it was so tender you could have cut it with a butter knife. Knocked out mac and cheese with shrimp and bacon was the side, and it was mind-bendingly good. Mac and cheese complimented prime rib and vice versa. It was comfort food on an epic scale. So so so so amazingly good. I was blown away. I will definitely go back and try some of their other offerings. I highly recommend.

• Visited January 2014
Memphis, Tennessee
“Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Lived up to the reputation.

I've been to brunch at the Peabody, held at the Capriccio on Sundays, twice now. Both times it was delicious. You can order from the wait staff and choose from the breakfast, lunch and dessert tables. We ordered delicious eggs Benedict and Mimosas to start. The champagne/Mimosas are covered in the price. I didn't try the breakfast bar area, I went for lunch and desserts. Everything I tried was delicious. There are hot dishes, cheese selections, breads and crackers, veggies and fruit. The amounts put out are small enough that they are renewed frequently. The desserts don't disappoint either.

The price has just been upped to $38.95 for adults. It is an expensive lunch but I feel it is worth it for the occasional treat.

• Visited April 2013

Been to Capriccio Grill? Share your experiences!