“Romantic night out”

Neighborhood: Walnut Grove - Shelby Farms PD
Cross street: Stage Road and Germantown Parkway
Description: Dip Into Something Different
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Is there anything better than a bowl of melted chocolate? Maybe a bowl of melted cheese. I love the fondue concept. I know it's not for everyone as I see from some of the more negative reviews. What did you think fondue was? Our waiter was great. It was a Monday (Monday before Vday at that) so the restaurant was quite empty, making it feel even more intimate. The food was super tasty. We got the Mojo oil and Cajun meats for our entrees. So much flavor! They had a special feature bacon bourbon cheese course. I had to keep myself from licking the bowl. I will repeat though, if you don't like fondue style cooking, then don't come here. I think it's fun and really makes an evening out of it.

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went for the first time tonight, and had a wonderful time! Our waiter, Chris, had an amazing attitude, very prompt, very informative and helped us with our selections. (Every Resturant needs a 'Chris' ... Just saying!) Overall, great time. Great food. New experience! Would recommend for family or dinner date with your loved one!

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

What a great night!!! I have not been here in years and it is amazing!! Teresa was our waitress and she was off the charts! I can not wait to come back!!!!!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Took my wife here for anniversary. I knew it was pricey, but I expected really good food. The waiter Bain was very helpful and informative. He was attentive. A+ Now to the food selection. Once again it was pricey for one person 30.00 on up. Everything you get is an add on of price. The cheese fondue was great, the salad was decent. I too was surprised the main course you basically boil your meat....almost like stew. The main dish was subpar at best. The best thing was the dessert.....Oreo rolled marshmallow, milk chocolate. A real romantic setting....but be prepared to pay for it....

Reviewed November 2, 2013

My family and I visited the Melting Pot using a Groupon discount on Oct. 21. It's an overrated 4 course meal which includes a cheese appetizer. a salad,a miniature entree, and dessert. The waiter makes the dessert, serves you a salad, and brings you some uncooked meat that you have to boil in a pot on your table. Nobody told us we had to cook our own entree by bowling it in some overrated broth. This place only melts money from your pocket without satisfying your appetite.There was an 18% gratuity added to our bill which include on three people. This is standard for Groupon deals. I wouldn't go back here if it was free!