“Flying Chicken Platter never ceases to please!”
Review of Houston's

Houston's
Ranked #48 of 1,469 Restaurants in Memphis
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Atlanta
“Flying Chicken Platter never ceases to please!”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Got the table in the corner for a business meeting. Seating was comfortable, staff was attentive, and food excellent. Nuff said!

Visited March 2014

“Better than I anticipated”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to Houston's on a Saturday evening. There was about a 25 minute wait but we had a drink at the bar until our table was ready. I've heard a lot of good things about the restaurant but sometimes the reviews fall short of the real experience. However, this was not one of those times. I had the redfish and my husband had the pork chops. Both entrees were delicious. The atmosphere was nice and the staff was courteous. I would definitely recommend to others!

Stuart, FL
“Great meal and atmosphere”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We waited about 40 minutes on a Thursday night for a table but overall it was worth it. My wife and I met 3 other friends and enjoyed a couple cocktails while we waited for a table. Dinner was very good with one exception. I had the trout and ended up the next morning with a severe case of food poisoning. I can not (and did not try) to prove the trout was the problem but my wife and I shared our meals with the exception of the trout. She had the prime rib which is always excellent. We shared a salad several drinks and a bottle of wine. Our server was very attentive without being obtrusive or pushy.

• Visited January 2014
Memphis, Tennessee
“Best service in town.”
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

I personally don't think the food at Houston's is exceptional, however the service is. I love coming here. Fantastic place to take a date. It is a very busy restaurant so I suggest you make reservations in advance.

• Visited January 2014
San Diego, California
“Ridiculous & over rated!”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Walked in and were given a wait time of 1-hour. After inquiring about table at the 1-hour time, discovered MY table had been given away! Had to wait an additional 1/2 hour & then they give me table w/bunch of loud & obnoxious guests. Physiologically, my stomach cannot digest food, or bill! Really overrated & not worth the wait, or price one pays. Sucks lemons!

1 Thank AEHoney