“Spectacular”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
San Diego, California
“Spectacular”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I was just looking for a bite to eat when I stumbled on Houston's around the corner from my hotel. After a long day of airplane travel, I just wanted carry out. It happened to be Easter Sunday and they were busy, but the hostess was very accommodating. The place is appointed with beautiful dark woods and has light jazz playing in the background. There is a bar which also has booths for those who do not want to sit at the bar and there are 3 TV's for those who want to watch sports. The main dining room was classy and I could see why so many families got dressed in their best Easter clothes and ventured here.

I had the best ribs that I have had in a long time and topped it off with an incredible apple cobbler topped with a gooey pecan topping. It had a bit more topping than I needed, but I would order again.

I'd say you can't go wrong with Houstons. Apparently they offer large servings, because everyone was leaving with a bag of food.

• Visited April 2013

Nolensville, Tennessee
“Very Pricey”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Very pricey! Not what I expected as I have eaten there before on another trip. Save your money and go somewhere else. Server was very nice, but a little aloof!

1 Thank Daisy423
Houston, Texas
“Very solid dining!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The food was good as well as the appetizer, and wine. I really enjoyed this restaurant for lunch, also very good service. However this is not on the cheap side.

• Visited March 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Best overall dining experience”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have eaten here several times and I can never find anything wrong with this restaurant. I have ordered most of the items on the menu. You can't go wrong with any of them. This last time I ordered the grilled chicken salad with a vingerette dressing and peanut sauce. THE BEST!!! I can't wait to go back soon for this salad. Spinach Dip is always a must to start with. Wine, I like their Pinot Gerigo by Zenato. Low lighting and very nice atmosphere! A great restaurant for lunch and even better for dinner.

• Visited March 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“I Could Eat Here Every Day”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Don't skip their fries with Whatever you order. Great drinks, great atmosphere, really nice food options, and consistently great service.

Visited February 2013