“Consistently Exceptional” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Houston's

Houston's
Ranked #50 of 1,429 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Consistently Exceptional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

I have dined in this restaurant on several occasions and it just occurred to me to write a review a review about my last experience. My wife and I arrived to a 45 minute wait (this restaurant is worth it) and were greeted by a hostess named Ellie who was very professional and courteous. From the time we entered until the last bite of dessert the entire experience was excellent. As I said, I have eaten here numerous times and for one reason. This restaurant is consistently exceptional. The greeting from the hostess… to the exceptional service and delicious food this restaurant is exceptional. Although it is not particularly know for fish, if you love very well prepared fish dishes, I would suggest the grilled swordfish. It is fantastic.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“Really!?!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Not what it used to be. Average. Really incensed that I had to sit at the bar next to a 7 year old who's having his dinner. Can we not have an adult beverage in the company of adults!? Children should be in the dining room...and there were plenty of tables. A Fail on so many levels. An irresponsible parent, a weak-kneed manager....who I'd fire given the opportunity.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Buckles2007
“One of the best”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

My whole family loves Houston's. My husband and I love the fish sandwich and my kids always get the burgers...never been disappointed! Also, you can't go wrong with any of their salads, but the chopped salad is BY FAR the best. I have had most things on the menu as we use to go here every Sunday until we decided to try something new. I've never had a bad experience with the food or service. Great atmosphere as well. Enjoy!

Jonesboro, Arkansas
“Our all time favorite salad and chicken fingers!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

We love Houston's no matter the US location. This is one of our top 5 favorite restaurants. Highly recommended. FYI alcoholic beverages are very expensive in comparison to most other places.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Collierville, Tennessee
“Nice restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

We usually always go here on our anniversary but have not been in several years...The food is always excellent