“Handled large group very well”

Amerigo Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Amerigo Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 1,445 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Park Avenue
Description: Amerigo is a locally owned Italian restaurant in Memphis, TN. Authentic Italian pastas, hand-made pizzas, fresh seafood and wood-fired steaks offer something for everyone at Amerigo. And if your tastes veer toward wine, you'll find everything from affordable, every day wines to single vineyard varietals from Piedmont to Sicily. Amerigo serves lunch and dinner daily, as well as brunch on Sunday. Early bird is available daily between 4-6pm, and we offer over 15 gluten-free dishes to choose from. Reservations, private dining and catering services are available for groups of all sizes.
Birmingham, Alabama
“Handled large group very well”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We took a group of soccer players for dinner. They handled all the separate orders well and the food was very good. Would definitely go again.

Visited November 2012

Memphis, Tennessee
“Nice Place”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Good Food,great selection.
Attentive service in a comfortable atmosphere.
Been here many times,always had a positive experience.

• Visited November 2012
Brownsville, Tennessee
“One of the best italian restaurants i have been to”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

My wife and I decided to go here and when you walk in its real romantic. We were seated right away, our waiter was pleasant at first. We ordered the Cheese fritter which was great, we both loved it. THen we tried the crab cake and it too was good, however the Cheese fritter was 10 times better. Our waiter then brought my garden salad and my wifes shrimp soup. The soup was great and the salad was not. We waited and waited for bread and drink refills, to go with the soup and we finally got it. As i said the waiter was nice, but he seemed to not be able to keep up with our table. FInally we got our main dishes, I got the cedarwood Porkchop....this was the best chop i have ever had period. Perfectly cooked and laid out on a cedar plank along with mashed potatoes and grilled veggies we will definately be back!

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank bigboyswrestling
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good food, nice restaurant”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Good food, nice restaurant but not necessarily blown away or impressed. The staff were helpful and present as expected but not necessarily overly friendly or warm. Food was good, our party of 9 enjoyed it overall but again, not necessarily the best I've had. I might go back if I was in the area and a colleague really wanted to go there and needed someplace close to the Hampton Inn, but wasn't so impressed that I look forward to going back when in town.

Visited August 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
“Good across the board”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I met a colleague here for a quick business lunch. Seating was quick and though we arrived at different times, we were guided to the correct table.

Service was relaxed but attentive - we were given time to discuss business but not ignored.

The food - as on all my previous visits - was great. I finally tore myself away from my favorite Cedar-plank Salmon and found the Lasagna equally good.

I'm already looking forward to another visit.

Visited September 2012