“normal average bar.”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Cooper Young Community Association
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Stopped by here with my wife, she has had food from here before. The food wasnt very remarkable. I ordered a long island tea....it was pretty watered down. Ordered bottle beer rest of the time. The place isnt as clean as people have posted, there was puddles of water around the bathroom and around the pool tables. The wait staff seemed more interested in playing pool or gathered at the bar area chatting. Probably wont be back.

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

I visited this establishment for the second time and service was quick at the bar. Friendly service and hot fresh and quick food. The beer list is great but I don't know if I'm paying 3.50 or 7.00 for a beer just depends and no prices listed. The selection of many tap and bottled brews is great. Im Excited to try more menu items and the kitchen stays open late if your hungry late night.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Food, atmosphere and friends what more could you want, drinks were great and a surprising amount of variety for bar foods.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

my family and I came in yesterday and were given the worst service we could've dreamed of. She was a young girl. She literally did not try to hide her emotions a bit. Clearly it was a horrible inconvenience that us customers were there in the first place. She would sigh, huff and puff, roll her eyes, and when I asked what kind of wine they have (as the menu has none listed) she impatiently said "just..one of every kind!!" Now, that of course means nothing to me. Immediately out of patience, I simply asked for a white wine. It took her over 15 minutes to bring our drinks, and much much later, someone ELSE brought us our food(which wasn't awful, but wasn't great-my food was nearly cold!). So she handled DRINKS, that was it. Even after the awful attitude....just drinks. Now, one of the most frustrating parts about this was we were force to give a tip. 18% gratuity was included in the bill, so this girl got upwards of $10 out of us. I wanted my father to speak with someone about getting that off the bill, but he was ready to just get out of there and never come back.

Now- this review is coming from a young girl who served drinks and food for four years. I dealt with high customer volume and large amounts of stress. We all have our bad days. On my bad days, I still would treat customers with respect and kindness. I would have NEVER gotten away with behaving like this girl did yesterday. I've seen some other reviews here of the bad service received, and I urge you to take heed. Sad to say it, but I wont be coming here again.

If they value their business, they need people working for them who value that same standard.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Young, hip college students and 20 somethings hang out. Music sometimes. Decent food. Good atmosphere.