“MidPriced Restaurant with small, small portions”
Review of Paulette's

Paulette's
Reserve with OpenTable
Paulette's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 1,476 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Island Drive
Description: One of Memphis's favorite restaurant's for the last 42 years, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also available for private parties, weddings, rehearsal dinners and business functions. Serving French and American Cuisine with a Southern flair. Located at the AAA four diamond rated River Inn of Harbor Town Boutique Hotel.
Reviewed May 9, 2009

We came to Memphis from St. Louis to pick up my daughter from college. We wanted to take her and her friends out to a nice dinner and she picked Paulettes. I had seen the reviews on trip advisor about this establishment and told her but she said it was her favorite place in Memphis. A petite filet mignon with mashed potatoes is priced at $28 but on Friday it is their special at $20. All of us ordered the entree to be cooked medium and all of us received a well done filets. My son ordered the lobster tail special and it was one lobster tail for $28. The cost versus the portion size is unconscionable. Mashed potatoes and a small, small portion of beef ....... anyway I told my daughter's friends that when they come to St. Louis I am preparing prime grade prime rib (which by the way cost $10 a lb here), to make up for the dismal meal that they were served in Memphis. My son was starving and we had to stop at a fast food restaurant to satiate his appetitie after the lobster tail .

2  Thank stlouisblues
There are newer reviews for Paulette's

Reviewed March 9, 2009

The food and the service was very good but the prices were outrageous for what you were given

1  Thank tpb420
Reviewed January 6, 2009

My favorite restaurant in Memphis. Perfect for special occasions. One of Memphis' finest restaurants.

1  Thank South Main Guy
Reviewed January 5, 2009

Very consistent.

1  Thank SusanMMemphis
Reviewed July 22, 2008

I love walking into Paulette's little white house with roses flowing over the picket fence...wood beams and white table cloths. Great for Sunday brunch or easy romantic dinner. I love the popovers with strawberry butter...a bel-air salad with goat cheese balls (on longer posted on the menu but, they will make it for you if you ask nicely), filet Paulette, some nice wine and of course the huge K-pie! and coffee.
Not where I go when looking for daring or exciting options but, always a place that I truly enjoy and would miss terribly if she were gone:)

1  Thank TheTravelJunkie

Been to Paulette's? Share your experiences!