“Very yummy”
Review of Paulette's

Paulette's
Reserve with OpenTable
Paulette's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 1,510 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Island Drive
Description: One of Memphis's favorite restaurant's for the last 42 years, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also available for private parties, weddings, rehearsal dinners and business functions. Serving French and American Cuisine with a Southern flair. Located at the AAA four diamond rated River Inn of Harbor Town Boutique Hotel.
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We went here for brunch on Sunday and I had the crab cakes. 2 nicely created crab cakes served on small slices of vegetables on top of a dijon mustard sauce -- the crab cakes were exquisite. It might be considered a small portion for a big eater but I was very satisfied with the quality and size of the portion. My husband had a salad that was served with walnut encrusted goat cheese and mandarin oranges. I tasted it and it was also delicious.

The bloody Mary's could have been bloodier but it was a lovely spot for brunch.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We headed to Paulette's on a Sunday evening, which was lucky for us because it was not overly crowded. The atmosphere was lovely as was the interior design. Our table of 6 started with drinks, and the bartender was not stingy with the liquor. Our entrees were fork tender, kudos to the chef. I'd head back to this restaurant in a minute!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

My boyfriend took me for dinner here late on a Sunday evening. We were greeted straight away and our waiter was lovely and informative. We went straight for mains, I had the pork which was very tasty, juicy and everything in the dish complimented. My boyfriend had the filet Paulette, looked great and was more filling than expected, the sauce was flavourful as well. Creme brûlée and the sorbet for dessert, yum!
For how great the meal was, it was good value for money and we were very happy with our choice!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The food was superb, and for that reason alone you should not miss this Memphis jewel. However the service was merely decent but uninterested. I'll chalk that waiter disappoinment up to a bad night.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

My wife and I were her in October '12. The breakfasts were very good, and we looked forward to them when waking up each day. I recommend having dinner here at least once during your stay. The goulash soup was excellent. The lamb entrée was very good. Dessert and coffee was very good as well. My wife was happy with both of her selections. The service was well above average and very friendly.