“Great!”
Review of Paulette's

Paulette's
Reserve with OpenTable
Paulette's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 1,469 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Island Drive
Description: One of Memphis's favorite restaurant's for the last 42 years, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also available for private parties, weddings, rehearsal dinners and business functions. Serving French and American Cuisine with a Southern flair. Located at the AAA four diamond rated River Inn of Harbor Town Boutique Hotel.
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great!”
Reviewed December 17, 2007

Great!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“A special treat to go here...the crepes are the best.”
Reviewed December 16, 2007

A special treat to go here...the crepes are the best.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
memphis
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dirtiest little secret in memphis”
Reviewed December 12, 2007

I'm only able to wright this 2 days after trying to digest my food at Paulette's. Where should I start...! First off, the ambiance is drury and dark, a kind of place Herman Muster or Grampa would like to hang out at. Our first "so called " Guylash soup, the only flavor that came out of the dish was its sourness. And my wife was served a bland salad which seamed that it was tossed with strait mayo. The entres, I had Steak Paulette's which I order medium rare which came out burnt and well done and not to mention iced cold. My wife had the chicken brochette whick too, was overcooked and tasted as if it was cooked at a buffet served last week. When i brought this to a manager's attention, which just happen to be one of the owners and explain the problem that i had with my meal, I was told since i have already comsumed most of muy meal, that there was nothing that they were willing to do to fix the problem. At that time i was offered a discount for my next meal which quite honestly they should have offered to pay for my copay for my visit to the ER due to food borne illness . I can only recomend this restaurant if you enjoy spending 2 hours of your time in a hospital.

1 Thank MemphisBigeater
germantown
“BURNED Popovers”
Reviewed November 30, 2007

i have been an customer since the 80s...business has drop, don't know why...went to take my family in Sept 07 and Nov 07...twice they served burn popovers (bread) i did not want to spoil the evening (7pm) to compliant but i did email the manager Carrie the next day...she made excuse by saying that the popovers were left under the heated lamp too long...i will relay the information to the owner...

Memphis, Tennessee
“Great, classy brunch”
Reviewed November 17, 2007

Paulette's has a great atmosphere. I went with my family for brunch on Sunday morning. There was a live piano with songs from musicals and movies. I ordered the French Toast, which was absolutely amazing. Nice variety; something for everyone. In Overton square in Midtown.

1 Thank mrmatt07

Been to Paulette's? Share your experiences!