“Very Nice Service for Breakfast”
Review of Paulette's

Paulette's
Reserve with OpenTable
Paulette's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 1,497 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Island Drive
Description: One of Memphis's favorite restaurant's for the last 42 years, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also available for private parties, weddings, rehearsal dinners and business functions. Serving French and American Cuisine with a Southern flair. Located at the AAA four diamond rated River Inn of Harbor Town Boutique Hotel.
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the River Inn Hotel for our anniversary; breakfast at Paulette's was included in the price. Patrick our server was very welcoming kind and helpful. I had the eggs benedict with grits and my husband had the French toast with bacon, both were very good. We also had a late night dessert the Hot chocolate crepe!!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Patrick was an excellent server! He was was very polite and offered fantastic service. The food was very good...Tennessee bacon was my favorite!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

While staying at the beautiful River Inn at Harbor Town Square, we ate at the fabulous "Paulette's Restaurant". Breakfast was included in our stay and one would not find a more delicious breakfast anywhere in Memphis. The blueberry pancakes were scrumptious !! We arrived a few minutes after 10 a.m. and were initially told that breakfast was over. Thankfully "Patrick" jumped in and assured us that they would be able to serve us. He was very courteous and quite the gentleman. I truly appreciated his assistance. Our waiter, "Pawel", was very attentive and quite interesting to talk to. We also had dinner there and that was amazing too. We would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Marcell is amazing...he was a great bartender! He had so much fun with us and also provided great service to the entire group!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

This resturant was good but not great. The food was good but the service felt hurried. Also my meal was not completely cooked when presented. I had to send it back. My husband had finished his meal before mine came back. My husband enjoyed his meal.

Been to Paulette's? Share your experiences!