“Good not great” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Paulette's

Paulette's
Reserve with OpenTable
Paulette's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 1,429 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Island Drive
Description: One of Memphis's favorite restaurant's for the last 42 years, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also available for private parties, weddings, rehearsal dinners and business functions. Serving French and American Cuisine with a Southern flair. Located at the AAA four diamond rated River Inn of Harbor Town Boutique Hotel.
Harbor Springs, Michigan, USA
“Good not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

This resturant was good but not great. The food was good but the service felt hurried. Also my meal was not completely cooked when presented. I had to send it back. My husband had finished his meal before mine came back. My husband enjoyed his meal.

Visited April 2013

Tel Aviv, Israel
“Blues journey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

We had great breakfast at Pauletter's restaurant in Memphis Tennessee serve by our magical waiter, Patric which Unfortunately i cant remember is family name.

Visited April 2013
Plano, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The food and service made this portion of our trip very memorable.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

We had dinner and breakfast at Paulette's while we were guests at the River Inn of Harbor Town, Memphis. The food was excellent, as was the service.

We especially want to recognize Pawel who was our breakfast service. He was especially helpful and cordial.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Memphis, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great evening by the Mississippi River”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

What an evening! Delicious food and outstanding service...one can't ask for more. My husband and I treated some friends to dinner as a thank you for something nice they did for us. It was their first time at Paulette's, and we were happy to show off one of our long time favorites. International couple (he is from India and his wife is from Poland), and both were impressed by the food and the service. The huge popovers were a big hit...had to have a second basket before appetizers arrived. Wedge salad and shrimp and corn bisque--yum. Four different entrees and all were perfect 10s...filet, salmon, crab cakes and the amberjack. Desserts are a must have--the brownie and chocolate crepes were heavenly. One thing that made our evening memorable was the OUTSTANDING service provided by Donna. She knew when to give us time to chat, when to check on cocktails, when to bring more water, etc. She made some excellent suggestions to our guests and was very knowledgeable with the menu. I will request her every time I make reservations.

Covington, GA
“Couldn't ask for more...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

I contacted Paulette's to accommodate a brunch gathering of my book club...Wow, did director of catering, Trisha, respond. The sevice and food was above and beyond with a special thank you to our server,Thomas, for the personal sevice extended to us. Having moved from the city, this was my first return visit to Paulette's at the new Harbor Town location and the ambience did not disappoint. I look forward to my next visit and so does my husband who continues to hear me go on and on regarding my Paulette's experience. Again, kudos and thanks to everything Paulette's!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Paulette's? Share your experiences!