“You must stop here if visiting Memphis!”

Interstate Barbecue
Ranked #256 of 1,690 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed October 9, 2018

What can I say but great BBQ and they even give you a very good amount of food. A must try is the BBQ Bologna with slaw...delicious. If you can't hit this location, there's an airport location and I heard one in Germantown.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed October 4, 2018

I used to travel to Memphis for work and the locals would take us to Interstate Barbecue. This was YEARS ago - but always remembered how good it was. When traveling through with my husband recently, when looking for a supper spot- we went! It is as good as ever. Reasonably priced, nice portions and tasty barbeque. Interstate - you still got it!!!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 26, 2018

she went there while in Memphis for work. Last week we were on our way through Memphis and stopped in. Amazingly good food , friendly people and well worth the trip. If you are ever in the area give it a try,

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018

The Interstate BBQ on 3rd St. has definitely lost its appeal for me. Yesterday, my wife and I ate there, and I will not be back. Several pieces of inedible rib gristle and one LARGE BONE in my shredded pork sandwich will keep me away from this place forever. When my sandwich arrived, it was surrounded--almost floating--in sauce, but there was little sauce on the meat. Top it off with slow, indifferent service, and my meal was not something I will ever repeat.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 21, 2018

Our first time back in over 15 years and it was as good this time as it was way back when. The pork ribs were awesome and my wife enjoyed her pulled pork sandwich, My son ate half my ribs after discovering he loved them! the sides are great too. My beans were AMAZING! Would recommend they clean their restrooms a little better and they would be a 5 rating! GREAT food!

Date of visit: August 2018