“Hats off to the cook”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed June 19, 2018

The meat master here makes the best BBQ spaghetti and pulled pork sandwiches. You definitely need some napkins when you're finished eating. The pulled pork sandwich is best eaten with a fork because it is so full of meat and cole slaw. The service is very good and friendly people are glad to see you. Feels like home.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Pulled port sammich! yummmmmmm, I fly to Memphis a couple of times a year, this time for a wedding, on the way back I had a pulled pork sandwich to compare it to the time before in December when I ate there, it was still extremely good. If you are hungry and sitting in the airport, the smell will KILL your stomach, in other words it smells so good you HAVE TO HAVE IT! I'll be checking back again probably in another 6 months, so keep up the good work Jim Neeleys!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 8, 2018

I cannot find the Memphis Airport location but, I must say it was amazing. I was traveling to Memphis to meet up with my friend. My friend got there before I did so he already tried this place and was very happy with it. I walked in close to closing time, the employees where very friendly. I was craving some great bbq. The prices where a little high for a walk up restaurant even at an airport. The only reason that I don't give this place the full 5 stars is that they where conserving the coleslaw and they chose me to start with. The guy in front of me got a lot more than I did and they did not add anymore of the other items to make up the difference.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

The last stop on my BBQ tour of Memphis. Self seated immediately. Waitress was prompt and took our order quickly. It was about a 35 minute wait for the meal. The place was busy and also doing a pretty brisk take out business. I ordered the rib dinner with baked beans. The ribs were very meaty and well basted with a slightly sweet sauce. Plenty of ribs for one order. The baked beans were very flavorful with a hint of sweetness to them. A double order of beans was probably a little much but not a one was left on the plate. I have to confess that I don’t get the servings of bread with the dinners. There is plenty of food on the plate without it. A very good meal all in all. Reasonably priced.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 19, 2018

Being somewhat of a local, I live an hour and a half away, Interstate has eluded me for sometime. I was always headed somewhere else in Memphis or headed home and didnt get to stop. All the while raising my personal expectations to a lofty level. Yesterday I was there on business and finally got to stop at lunch. Quickly seated and served drinks and then the service slowed way down. Wanting to sample a couple things, I got the combo plate. pulled pork and chicken...wait we're out of chicken. ok let's add brisket with beans and slaw. food comes, large portions of meat. sides are good. pulled pork is average. brisket was dry with not much taste. overall experience- not good but not bad

Date of visit: April 2018