“What a great place!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“What a great place!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Ok, seriously why does this place not have more customers???

Ray is adorable, maybe I have a little crush, but that is her job. She really makes the few people that are there feel like they are very important. Sarah Jessica Parker has nothing on this girl. She can dance, has a GREAT body and an amazing smile!! I will be back everytime I am in Memphis. I hope she is there!

Visited July 2013

Columbus, OH
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Not a good place”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I had never been to a Coyote Ugly before so when I saw one on Beale Street I had to get our group to go in. The place was dead on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday the week I was there. We did not attempt to go in on Thursday, but from the foot traffic on that far end of Beale I would assume it was dead then too. The rest of Beale had a good crowd. When we went in on Tuesday night some of the bartenders were on the bar dancing, but as a local told us these girls "put the UGGG in Ugly". Domestic bottles were $4 when you could get a 32 oz draft on Beale for $5.50. So don't expect it to be cheap. The only redeeming quality of this place was that it had a mechanical bull and so it was fun watching others attempt to hang on. They charge $20 for 3 attempts to ride the bull. I was not in Memphis on the weekend so maybe it is better on Friday and Saturday nights, but I would be surprised if it was.

Visited June 2013