“Good Rockin' tonite.”

Jerry Lee Lewis' Cafe & Honky Tonk
Ranked #38 of 1,440 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Cajun & Creole
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Jerry Lee Lewis’ Cafe & Honky Tonk is located on World Famous Beale Street in the heart of downtown Memphis. It's walking distance from the Fedex Forum, making it the prime location to stop and eat before the big game or concert. We open early and stay open late, catering to both party animals and night owls alike.
Lurgan, United Kingdom
“Good Rockin' tonite.”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

WE called into this club on my 50th birthday & loved it. The club was pretty empty due to the bad weather but we had a lot of fun & the Elvis impersonator was great. He had a part of the show where he set the piano & cymbals on fire while blowing flames over the stage.The staff were also good fun & very friendly. I would recommend this club if you get down to Beale Street for a good night out.

• Visited December 2013

SeaTac, Washington
“disapointment”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

The entertainment was fair. Before the live show started an interview with different stars and Jerry Lee Lewis was being played. An Elvis impersonator named Joey was the show of the night. He did a good job singing and engaging the audience. However he did not really resemble Elvis much. The service left something to be desired. Our table was not the only one that was frustrated with the lack of attention by the servers. The food is the number one reason that I am only giving 2 stars. I had the BBQ ribs and they were terrible and inedible. The ribs were so tuff that I could not even cut them apart with a knife let alone fall off the bone. Mind you this place is in Memphis which is famous for BBQ. I understand that this was not the place to go to for world famous BBQ. I have always liked Jerry Lee but I cannot understand how he would have his name associated with this restaurant and let them serve food of this caliber. It is a OK place to stop for a minute but do not waste your money eating here.

• Visited October 2013
Old Bridge, New Jersey
“Great Show”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I can't speak for the food but I can tell you we saw an amazing piano player impersonating Jerry Lee. The energy & talent he has is truly amazing. There's no cover charge and drinks are reasonable. We spent a very enjoyable evening singing along to all the old songs and being amazed watching the musicians portray Jerry Lee.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank M B
London, United Kingdom
“Whole Lotta Somethin Goin On”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

If one traverses Beale Street then one will find the Jerry Lee Lewis Bar at the further end which, if one wishes to avoid Coyote Ugly and its cover charge is a requires stop. Can't comment on the food as we only had drinks but the sounds coming from the restaurant area indicated that some good rockin' was going on tonight. The bar itself is big but not Nashville big, bags of atmosphere and one extremely drunk but pleasantly so Canadian at the bar on a whisky bender. Friendly, loud, brash and one to mark down for a return visit. Some mighty fine memorabilia for the rock scholar too!

• Visited August 2013
McDonough, Georgia
“Fun night”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We celebrated my husband's 50th birthday. We really enjoyed the show. Jason James was awesome! Very talented! Our waitress, Jenn (like the liquor but spelled different, LOL) was awesome too! My husband and I had dinner and our friends has appetizers. We all agreed, our food was really good!

• Visited October 2013