“That salad bar”

Cuisines: American
Haarlem, The Netherlands
“That salad bar”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

After having found that it is near on impossible to get your daily share of vegetables in a restaurant in the USA without getting three times your daily share in a monster salad, we were happy to discover Ruby Tuesday. It's not only the salad bar (which is great) either, you can actually choose more vegetables with your dishes. Steak and lobster were cooked to perfection, tiramisu was actually not bad, service was average. Conveniently located near a couple of hotels.

• Visited April 2014

Memphis, Tennessee
“LOUSY SERVICE in my opinion; KINDA GRIMY, in my opinion?”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

In my opinion, the service was terrible and the restaurant appeared kinda in need of a renovation and cleaning. Our server and the hostess, in my opinion, were awful. We waited a really long time for a table and items to be delivered once we were seated. Now, the restaurant was not full and we could see open tables. Once we were seated, our waiter was not too sure what we had ordered or who ordered what. We waited forever for the check, and finally stood up to signal we were leaving. We almost just left, as the waiter had to be summoned even tho we were standing to leave. Fortunately, we were at lunch with the boss, or we would have been late returning to work due to the poor speed of the service. We have not been back as we are exploring other places with better service and, in my opinion, a cleaner appearance

• Visited February 2014
DUNCAN
“Great food, very convenient to hotel”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Excellent salad bar, really attentive staff, very convenient to hotel. It was late in the day when we went and the salad bar was in perfect order. I eat at Ruby Tuesday just for the salad bar and the burgers are great too!

Visited March 2014
Middleton, Tennessee
“Nice suprise”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Wife and I came to Memphis to meet our daughter there for lunch and it was a nice surprise. Not real noisy and good food. Waiter was very pleasant and when we finished, I asked if we could hang out and visit for a while as is was our daughter's birthday and we from out of town. He told us to stay as long as we like. We stayed about another 30 min and never felt rushed. Wife ordered the grilled chicken and baked potato. Chicken was big, juicy, and had lots of flavor. You would not believed the number of restaurants that can not fix grilled chicken. I had the Gumbo and it was full of shrimp, chicken, and sausage. Daughter had the Cajun Jambalaya Pasta and it was very good. If you like Cajun, you like this. Ruby Tuesday's salad bar is always great with lots of variety. You could make a meal just off the salad bar. Great food, just thought it was a little pricy for lunch.

• Visited January 2014
Corinth, Mississippi
“Great meal and service!”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We live out of town and wanted to take our daughter in Memphis out for her birthday. She chose RT. Waiter was friendly and attentive to our every need. I truly enjoyed my meal. I ordered a chicken dish and asked for some ingredients to be left off. It came just as ordered. The chicken was plump and juicy. The baked potato was perfect. And I LOVE the salad bar. Ruby Tuesday has one of the bests anywhere.

• Visited January 2014