“Good Eating in the Old South”
Review of Ruby Tuesday #3278

Ruby Tuesday #3278
Ranked #193 of 1,481 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 29, 2013

After a long day of driving between Little Rock and East Memphis Sycamore View, we checked into the La Quinta and then looked for a restaurant. We found the perfect place when we arrived at Ruby Tuesday. Our family could kick back and relax and not think about all those big rigs on I-40 not too many miles away and how we would have to encounter them tomorrow, too, as we continued along our route through Tennessee toward the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal. We like to eat early (about 5:00PM), and that particular day there was no one else in the dining room when we arrived. We had the place to ourselves and all the wait staff, too. We felt like kings. Taking our time about picking exactly the right dish, we ordered appetizers and perused the menu. Finally we decided on Italian food (yes, Ruby Tuesdays serves something other than steak). It was piping hot and delicious --- almost as hot as it was outside.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

MGMT needs to pay more attention to customers POOR service at bar - like we were bothering them rather than being their customer. Hey what do you expect...

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I went there with my wife and 14 y/o daughter. The menu choices were good and we all found something we liked.
I ordered the salmo and it was excellent. My wife and daughter each ordered some kind of pasta dish and both liked them. That's unisual for my daughter as she is picky.
The service was good and the staff were very friendly.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

A week before, I took my family to a Ruby Tuesdays near Knoxville, TN and left highly disappointed. This Ruby Tuesday was much better. While the service could have been better, the food was excellent. We were particularly impressed with the large salad bar, which offered fresh greens and an assortment of veggies and nuts to complement the meal. My Cajun Tilapia was spiced to perfection, which went well with my rice. The location and comfortable seating added to an enjoyable dining experience for the weary traveler!

Reviewed July 1, 2012

65 dollars of pur D crap, can't put it any differently call it like you see it my Daddy always said, this is quit probable going for a guiness book record for the most anyones paid for DODO! It was mothers day and I took my wife out again to make up for this place!

Been to Ruby Tuesday #3278? Share your experiences!