“As good as usual”

A Square Meal on Wheels
Ranked #735 of 1,476 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I was headed out for a quick walk and then on to the cafeteria for soup or sushi (our cafeteria has a large variety of very good food) when I spotted the Square Meal food truck. The line was surprisingly short, so I headed over, ordered and paid. Then went on to have my walk. They had my food ready and waiting when I came back - and the hot fingers (chicken fingers drenched in hot sauce) and fried okra were yummy as always. The side of okra is huge, so I ate my fill, and shared with my three office mates - and still had a handful to bring home.

1  Thank huggio
Reviewed May 7, 2013

So far everything I've tried has been very good. (This food truck comes to our campus every week so I go 2-3 times a month.) It can take a while to receive your food if you go late, so I'd suggested going soon after they open if you need to be quick.

1  Thank huggio

Been to A Square Meal on Wheels? Share your experiences!