“Lemon Blueberry - Dont miss it”
Review of Bluff city coffee

Bluff city coffee
Ranked #1 of 21 Coffee & Tea in Memphis
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Local coffee shop near the farmers market and the civil rights museum. Great bakery products and interesting coffee blends.

There are newer reviews for Bluff city coffee

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I try to stop here at least once every time I am in Memphis. I love walking South Main Street and the environs, and this is one of my resting places. Situated near the national Civil Rights Museum, the Arcade restaurant, Sache, and American Apparel (among other South-Main-Street-area favorites), Bluff City boast terrific coffee and nice places to sit and contemplate (or work, if you must). They have a pastry selection, too, but that's not as much my thing . . . . Go for the coffee and enjoy.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

We were recommended this café by an assistant at The Civil Rights Museum and we were not disappointed. The staff were very helpful and patient with us while we decided what to order from their extensive menu.Our coffees & snacks were more than we expected for the prices we paid!!
Give this café a try if visiting Memphis or The Museum.

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

GREAT place to stop for tea. They have all kinds of Harney & Sons Tea. We also had the apple fritter, peach yogurt roll and a piece of banana bread, which were all homemade. Deliciousness!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

After getting off a long train journey in Memphis, myself and my friend needed a well deserved cup of tea. This cafe was quite close to the station, and was open at the early hour that we arrived at, while other places did not appear to be open. We did not have any food, but it all looked very appetising.