“Best Hispanic Food of Memphis!”
Review of Arepa and Salsa - CLOSED

Arepa and Salsa
Cuisines: Venezuelan
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I have been to this place 3 times already and every time I bring back people for the first time. Each time everyone loves the food and can't wait to come back. This time we had the empanadas (excellent), the tostones rellenos(outstanding) and the UFOs (just arepa bread).
The arepa de Pabellon is highly recommended! The only problem was a new server (young boy) who continued to mess up our bills and it took forever for us to leave and head back to work. We will be back many more times!!!

3  Thank CoolAb25
There are newer reviews for Arepa and Salsa

Reviewed June 1, 2013

The food here is so delicious and very reasonably priced. Service was great and they have a nice outdoor patio. Try the UFOs for an appetizer- kind of like a savory donut. I tried this place a few weeks ago and I am still thinking about it and can't wait to return.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

First off, the service is great. The young lady was extremely helpful as our group was first timers and had many questions.
I ordered the chicken Tostones sandwich. It's cabbage slaw, chicken and lettuce between two deep fried plantains. This may be the most delicious sandwich I've ever had. It came with wonderful side sauces to include habernero which was delicious.
After dinner we shared an order of flan which was also wonderful. Sweet but not too sweet.

I wold highly recomend this restuarant. A pleaseant change of pace from the familar food we eat too much of.

The prices were extremely reasonable, almost ridiculously low.