“Vodka Pizza is fantastic!”
Review of Aldo's Pizza Pies

Aldo's Pizza Pies
Ranked #36 of 1,537 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Don't pass up a slice of the vodka pizza! They have several types of pizza available by the (huge) slice every day- vodka, pepperoni, cheese, sausage- and the vodka sauce on this pizza is so good we get it every time. Lots of other specialty pizzas are available by the whole pie, and one daily special by the slice. Salads are really good, too with the house Italian dressing. Aldo's is far and above most other pizza places in Memphis, so give it a try. They also have sandwiches and pasta and neat appetizers and desserts, but we haven't tried them yet due to pigging out on the pizza!

2  Thank Kathy M

Reviewed January 1, 2013

nice to be able to get a slice or two...salads were great and the garlic knots were to die for! Delicious! Definitely a great place and worth going back to....I would recommend this highly!

2  Thank laurel b
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My wife and I love Memphis for its great food options. We had a nice triad of favorites (BBQ - Central, Chicken - Gus', Burger - Dyer's), but wanted a fourth. You don't think "pizza" when Memphis comes to mind, but this place easily made our triad a quad. Atmosphere, cost, quality, service, and location all score high in my book, which is a great book. I recommend this as a great pizza option for those who desire to expand their Memphis food list.

2  Thank Tahota49
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I didn't step foot in the restaurant; my husband did while I was running a marathon. He brought me two hot slices of pepperoni pizza at the finish line. Let me tell you, that pizza was awesome! It might have been the runner's high, but the left overs were just as good. Definitely worth it, if you crave pizza!

2  Thank Elizabeth K
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Good crust and a spicy tomato sauce was the great base. Cut up meatballs and ricotta cheese were the toppings. It made for a great pizza. I could have used more toppings. Load up the meatballs and this would have been 5 stars.