“So delish!”
Review of Arcade Restaurant

Arcade Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Arcade Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 1,476 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I took our two kids (6 & 2) this morning for breakfast. I've had biscuits and gravy at the last two places we had breakfast and Arcade was the best. My husband got the sweet potato pancakes and they were also very very good. Loved the food, the atmosphere was great, our two year old loves watching the trolleys. My husband and son sat in Elvis's booth, and we purchased the Sonny Salt which is awesome. Similar to seasoning salt but with a tiny kick. It was a great start to our day.

There are newer reviews for Arcade Restaurant

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Great restaurant. Always go on trolley night (last friday of the month) when it is open late. Great American food.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

This is right on the trolley route, so if you are staying downtown, it is very easy to reach by trolley. I will not say that this is wonderful food, but I seriously loved my sweet potato pancakes, If you love those things as much as I do--oh yes, you have to have some! I wanted to be in the booth where Elvis ate his late night snacks, and when the table had been cleared, I jumped in for a photo opportunity. As a movie buff, I also wanted to visit a diner that has been featured in so many movies. ...if the food was good, that would be a bonus. We did see a Texas sized cockroach run across the floor...if I were at home that might have bothered me, but somehow it just added to the experience. My husband was not impressed with the fried peanut butter and banana sandwich (lacking in enough peanut butter and bananas). But my son and I had the breakfast--it was totally unhealthy and totally worth eating.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

While staying in Memphis we were trying to eat at places we hadn't eaten at before and NO chain restaurants allowed. I'm glad this one popped up on my search. We were staying a couple of blocks off of Beale and we made the walk with no problem. The trolley would have taken us right to it but after a few days in M we welcomed the walk. We found a booth in the back of the café and after ordering (everything looked great so it was hard to decide) we just enjoyed looking around at the pictures and other memorabilia. The food was soooo good!!!! The portions are more than generous, prices are very reasonable and the service was excellent. While paying the bill we asked about the pictures that were in our booth and low and behold it was the booth that Elvis sat in when he ate there!!!!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Aracade is still in its original spot where it first served the railroad travelers way back when. It is 93 years old, but has been well-maintained and run for all these years. It serves a great breakfast. I like the sweet-potato pancakes! Open for breakfast and lunch only, be sure to stop in next time you are in downtown Memphis.

1  Thank pjw330