“a fun dining experience...great sweet potato pancakes!”
Review of Arcade Restaurant

Arcade Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Arcade Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 1,446 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“a fun dining experience...great sweet potato pancakes!”
Reviewed January 13, 2008

a fun dining experience...great sweet potato pancakes!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great food, good history...”
Reviewed January 10, 2008

Great food, good history lesson too...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Mempis
“cool historic diner”
Reviewed November 28, 2007

Arcade is located on south main in downtown memphis. It is an old historic diner with a cool vibe. Food is cheap and diner quality (but not bad) their gourmet pizzas are different from normal memphis options and there is a lot of vegetarian options. They also have a fried peanut butter banana sandwich just like Elvis used to eat! A must go if your visiting!

STL
“Cute old diner”
Reviewed September 18, 2007

The place is right at the end of one of the trolley lines. We had no trouble getting a seat on a Saturday late morning. Our service was a little slow, but the food was good and the prices right. I’d definitely eat here again.

Deer Park, Texas
“Must see only because of history”
Reviewed July 21, 2007

We stopped by Arcade our first night in Memphis (7/20) and left because the menu was sparse for dinner. The next morning we ate breakfast at Arcade before venturing to Graceland. We sat in Elvis' booth which was awesome.

The waitress was able to get me one sweet potato and one blueberry pancake so I could try both. The meal arrived and the pancakes were awesome. I really didn't have much to complain about on my plate. It had the two pancakes, two pieces of bacon, scrambled eggs (a bit runny for me) and hash browns.

The gravy on my son and nephews plate was room temperature (????) so neither ate it after discovering that. The chicken fried steak on my nephew’s plate was easily identifiable as store bought frozen.

As for my husband - he's unhappy. He expected a lot from Arcade. He is a huge grits lover and he said they tasted instant - he wanted home cooking and didn't get it.

If you eat here - order some coffee (which was great), some sweet potato pancakes and a side of bacon. You won't leave unhappy if you do this.