“A Great Subshop”
Review of Lenny's Sub Shop

Lenny's Sub Shop
Ranked #329 of 1,476 Restaurants in Memphis
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

This place was a great place to eat at I say better then the other subshops. Very friendly people clean restaurant. Great prices

There are newer reviews for Lenny's Sub Shop

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very nice local franchise that beats Subway by miles! The sandwiches were great, but I went when it was crowded. The lady who scrambled to beat me to the order desk had a huge list of items to get. I guess for her co-workers. Then the young man making the sandwiches skipped over me to take care of a very pretty young lady that he wanted to pick up. She had put her order in after me. It's probably best not to go there when they are busy. The sandwiches are much much better than Subway, but the reason I don't give it the top rating is because of the guy who gives priority to the female customers rather than "who's next"

Been to Lenny's Sub Shop? Share your experiences!