“Mmmmmm”
Review of Hog and Hominy

Hog and Hominy
Reserve with OpenTable
Hog and Hominy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 1,459 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Owners of Andrew Michael Italian Kitchen opened up this casual Italian restaurant across the street last week. It is excellent !
Oregon
“Mmmmmm”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Excellent food and a terrific atmosphere. My brother and I took our 91 year old mother here for the Sunday Funday menu. It was wonderful. I can't wait to go back.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Fantastic people and great food”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Can't say enough about the Hog and Hominy. My wife and I went there for dinner in Sept. on the way to our wedding in NC. The waiter treated us like old friends right off the bat. After chatting for a moment, he happily discussed local beers with me and gave a great recommendation. My wife and I got a brick oven pizza to split. In hindsight I wish we had ordered more. The pizza was very good. We were looking to split a dessert, but were having a hard time deciding. While chatting with the waiter again about which was the better choice, the convo came around to the fact that we were in Memphis for just one night on the way to our wedding, and had decided to come to the H&H based on an article we had read about it. After ordering one dessert, the waiter brought out both desserts we were debating, and said the second one was on the H&H and that they were so glad we had chosen them out of all the great restaurants in Memphis. My wife and I very surprised by the gesture and family-like treatment by our waiter. I would highly recommend stopping by this awesome restaurant. I absolutely will again my next time through Memphis.

“Great food and fun space”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Had a delicious meal in thus Memphis jewel. Plus, the place is just fun! Go eat well and enjoy yourself.

• Visited August 2013
Mobile, Alabama
“Querky and Good Food”
Reviewed November 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have been many several times. I am always pleased. The pies are good, the staff are cool, and the desserts are the bomb!

Memphis, Tennessee
“Absolutely Fantastic!”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Andrew and Michael have created a fantastic restaurant for family, friends, and couples! The food is always amazing and never disappoints! The Red Eye Pizza is a go-to favorite, but we always make sure sure to try something new on the menu. Great selection of drinks as well and a great wait staff!

Visited November 2013

Been to Hog and Hominy? Share your experiences!