“Great fresh wings but 15 minute wait”

Best Wings of Memphis
Ranked #341 of 1,542 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American
Description: It's just down the street from Graceland.
Description: It's just down the street from Graceland.
Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

We ordered 20 wings in two flavors out of a dozen more flavors available. Waited 15 minutes for their preparation. The wait was worth it as the wings were delicious.
We also learned that a chicken wing in Memphis starts from the drumette to the wing tip. So 20 wings were way too much of a lunch for 4 people, as the servings came with carrots and celery. We had also ordered a serving of seaonsoned fries; that was a big serving also and then a small coleslaw. So there were quite a bit of food leftover.

Reviewed July 24, 2016

I literally come here at least 1x every week just for the catfish. I have 1 cheat day a week and I use it here. I havent had anything else on the menu due to the fact the catfish is THAT GOOD! They serve a lot of food in the lunch special. The slices of cake, and all of the sides are great too! Catch them on a week day and not during lunch everything is made to order so it will be a while.. but it's worth it!!

Reviewed June 7, 2016 via mobile

The wings were delicious. You wouldn't necessarily think to stop there when you're driving up and down the road looking for a place. Not fancy, but worth the stop.

Reviewed April 26, 2016

I work at the airport which is very close to this location. My co-workers and I love this place. The meals are delicious and reasonably priced and you really get full and satisfied. Normally we all order the fish meal, but when I really think I'm hungry, I'll order the Manager's special which I can never finish. It makes two meals. I've always gotten my food to go, but seems to be a nice quaint place to hang out with friends and family.

1  Thank MemphisRoadie
Reviewed December 15, 2015

This place has to cook up the best fried catfish in the south! I first discovered it from one of my 70-something year old co-workers that convinced me that this place is the best! I was skeptical to try it at first, but when I finally did, I became addicted to the food. The catfish is cook fresh after you order it and is served with bread, fries, and coleslaw. It is definitely a generous amount of grub. I have lived in the south, and in many other states and cities, and I know this is the best catfish ever! Plus, it is so very cheap for the good food and the huge servings!

Been to Best Wings of Memphis? Share your experiences!