“The best catfish IN MY LIFE....”

Best Wings of Memphis
Ranked #512 of 1,546 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American
Description: It's just down the street from Graceland.
Description: It's just down the street from Graceland.
Reviewed July 24, 2016

I literally come here at least 1x every week just for the catfish. I have 1 cheat day a week and I use it here. I havent had anything else on the menu due to the fact the catfish is THAT GOOD! They serve a lot of food in the lunch special. The slices of cake, and all of the sides are great too! Catch them on a week day and not during lunch everything is made to order so it will be a while.. but it's worth it!!

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (23)

Reviewed June 7, 2016 via mobile

The wings were delicious. You wouldn't necessarily think to stop there when you're driving up and down the road looking for a place. Not fancy, but worth the stop.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed April 26, 2016

I work at the airport which is very close to this location. My co-workers and I love this place. The meals are delicious and reasonably priced and you really get full and satisfied. Normally we all order the fish meal, but when I really think I'm hungry, I'll order the Manager's special which I can never finish. It makes two meals. I've always gotten my food to go, but seems to be a nice quaint place to hang out with friends and family.

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank MemphisRoadie
Reviewed December 15, 2015

This place has to cook up the best fried catfish in the south! I first discovered it from one of my 70-something year old co-workers that convinced me that this place is the best! I was skeptical to try it at first, but when I finally did, I became addicted to the food. The catfish is cook fresh after you order it and is served with bread, fries, and coleslaw. It is definitely a generous amount of grub. I have lived in the south, and in many other states and cities, and I know this is the best catfish ever! Plus, it is so very cheap for the good food and the huge servings!

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed September 12, 2015 via mobile

Stopped by Best Wings to try their catfish & there was a nice crowd, but my order was taken & filled in less than 5 minutes & my food was fresh, hot & delicious! Two thumbs up Best Wings!

Date of visit: September 2015

Been to Best Wings of Memphis? Share your experiences!