1,314 results
All reviews the executive lounge floor to ceiling windows family reunion an older hotel business trip the room was nice valet parking beale street conference target interstate downtown fountain tn graceland
Selected filters
Reviewed June 7, 2019

Enjoyed my stay at the Memphis Hilton. The hotel is fairly priced and is in a good location with a number of nice restaurants within a 1 mile radius. They are going through an extensive makeover so it can be a bit noisy during the day but is quiet between 4 pm and 8 am. I stay at this facility every week and the service, food and accommodations are consistent. I would recommend this hotel for business or leisure.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Tourist52427339707
Glen V, General Manager at Hilton Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Tourist,

Thank you very much for the kind words, and we appreciate the business! In addition to the hotel renovations we also will be transforming the lobby into our new "Hub", including adding a new kitchen upstairs, which will enhance the food & beverage amenities. I know that when we are finished you will be thrilled at the transformation, as you have seen the progress first hand!

Reviewed June 5, 2019

From my initial response to the reward points, I expressed how this was not beneficial to me since points would require me to stay at another one of your hotels. For June 1, -June 3, 2019, I reserved and paid for services that I did not receive, your rep at the front desk stated construction notices were on your website and as I explained to her it was not, who would book a room for vacation when construction is actively on site, so again I paid $352.00 for no rest as there was constant noise from the construction, no relaxation from the hot tub as it was ice cold, no clean towels or sheets, and smelly trash from no room service when we were in the room all day Sunday and returned later that night with no housekeeping services.
I exchanged numbers with another guess who was at the pool and she too stated since shes an frequent visitor with her 5 dogs, she would not only request but receive a good portion of her weekly fee back from you and if she does, this will not be good for this or any other Hilton. I tried to resolve this with the front desk and now with you and we seem to be going around in a circle.
Please do not ask me to call Expedia or Book it, even though I booked through them, it was you who charged my card.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonMemphisRDM, Manager at Hilton Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

ericka j,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Hilton Honors member, you are among our most valued guests. I apologize your stay fell well short of yours and our expectations due to our current renovations and the level of service you received. I appreciate you taking the time to provide such valuable feedback which we can utilize to continue in our efforts to improve our service and hotel operations. We are currently undergoing an $11 million dollar renovation, with the scope of work to include the guest rooms & corridors, lobby, Wifi network, convention center and the public area. The agreed upon compensation already deposited in your rewards account, allows you to stay at one of the numerous Hilton branded hotels throughout the country/world.

We hope you will allow us the opportunity to earn your trust and business back and visit us again once renovations are completed.

Eric S.

Reviewed June 5, 2019

Had a pleasant stay at this property over a long weekend. The hotel is currently undergoing a guest room renovation: our room had been renovated and was clean, modern and comfortable. The bathroom is rather small, though, and did not have a tub. I think that can be attributed to the wedge shaped room since it’s a round hotel.

The pool area is basic but mostly clean; however, the Jacuzzi was not functioning properly. For a good portion of the day, the building blocks the sun.

I would like to single out the great service we had at the lobby bar. Shawna and Angela were gracious, friendly and very efficient. We thoroughly enjoyed interacting with them and they really were the highlight of our stay!

Dear Lalaha,

Thank you for taking the time to write us and it will be my pleasure to share your great comments with our bartenders, as they are both wonderful employees! We hope that when you return to the mid-south area you will choose to visit again so you can see the additional improvements we have made to both the guest rooms and our new lobby "hub".

Reviewed June 5, 2019

When I travel for work, I stay in Hilton or Marriott. I chose this Hilton because the pictures looked nice and it was not downtown, out of the hustle. We were traveling for pleasure this time. I was a bit disappointed in the hotel. The lobby is nice and updated (they are still doing construction) but it still looked nice. When we got to our room, it was much smaller than we thought it would be and the A/C didn't seem to be working properly. That evening when we got back to the room for the night, we definitely could tell the A/C was not working. We had to have maintenance come fix it and apparently the cold water had been shut off in it?? The bathroom (shower) was teeny tiny and not a "normal" Hilton size bathroom. Otherwise, we had a decent stay.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

sgails_82,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel. As you mentioned, we are located in East Memphis away from the hustle of downtown, but close enough if you want to venture and enjoy all that downtown Memphis has to offer! I apologize you a/c in your guest room wasn't working properly upon check in but I'm pleased our staff was able to rectify the issue in a timely manner. That you for commenting on the update appearance of the lobby, but as you stated we are still currently finishing the renovations in the lobby and throughout the hotel. We hope you will come and visit us once are renovations are completed later this year.

Warm regards,

Eric S.

Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

Hotel is more of a nice little resort with coffee shop and full restaurant downstairs which were both wonderful. The staff from check in to restaurant sure makes you feel very welcomed and the food was excellent and fast. Although the hotel is having some updating/remodeling it was a very peaceful and enjoyable stay. I certainly hope to return and enjoy this place even more. The gym is fully equipped and very spacious. The pool is also very nice and large as of a resort! Dinning in the down stairs restaurant was the highlight due to the attentive and super friendly staff, Sabria, Nakia and Iana are awesome hosts and servers who truly care about their hotel guests dinning experience! I hope this hotel recognizes what a good job their staff is doing because we certainly appreciate the excellent service with a smile they genuinely provide!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear David,

Thank you for the acolades for our hotel and staff, and it will be my pleasure to share this with them! In addition to the Starbucks bistro the hotel will also be adding more food and beverage options upstairs when our new kitchen has been completed, sometime in July. We hope you will return in the near future so you can see all of the changes we are continuing to make so this will become a truly amazing property. Thank you for taking the time to write us, it is greatly appreciated!