“Best cigar lounge, hands down.”

Havana Mix Cigar Emporium
Ranked #9 of 32 Shopping in Memphis
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best cigar lounge, hands down.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

My group and I were greeted by a few guys sitting next to the shop smoking some stogies and I was ecstatic to see that it was open, even though we saw online that it was closed. We walk in and was greeted again by what seemed to be regulars and the employees themselves, not to mention the aroma of lit fine cigars. I went straight to the humidor and was welcomed by a nice blonde girl, which was different since most cigar joints I go to are ran by older men and far less attractive. Haha but she really knew her cigars very well, where, how, and what with, and even who rolled them. Cigars with a story behind them. I had planned on buying two or three cigars for me and the guys in my group, but we walked out of there with around 15 cigars and 4 cigar boxes (couldn't pass up the great selection and beale street cigar boxes). The stogies were amazing, the atmosphere was awesome, and the staff was fantastic. I know where I'm spending my money when I come visit Memphis. I might drive 8 hours just for this place! All around amazing.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Dizo3

US
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Great staff, good selection and great location just of the Beale.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

We only had one night in Memphis and knew a cigar store was a great place to start. I have been to many cigar stores, bars and lounges. Havana Mix is great. It is conveniently located just off Beale. The cigar selection is good and based on what I hear it is getting better every day. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly. We hung out for a few hours, met some great guys from Oregon and Charlotte and set up some plans to discuss business at a later date. If you haven't considered networking in a cigar store you are missing out. Havana Mix has a great vibe and mix of clientele.Don't miss it.

Visited July 2013
Houston, Texas
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Great Cigar Shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

They have a great selection of cigars at a reasonable price and their staff is first rate. I haven't been to the other cigar stores in town, but I've been to many, many cigar stores around the country and this is one of the better ones.
Make sure you bring the parking token with you, so they can validate it for you and save on parking.

Visited July 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Nice Cigar Shop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

I visited them in their new location. It was a nice place with high ceilings. A good selection of cigars including their very own Beale St cigar made by Rockey Patel only for this store. They are currently serving drinks (alcohol) and plan to expand into food in the near future.

I felt the prices could have been a little better. They were not ridiculous but also not the best I have seen either, but then again this is the only show in town like this. So unfortunately you have to accept the prices that come along with this.

Some of the patrons seem to be a little more knowledgeable about the cigars then the staff, however the staff I ran into were fairly new to the store. The patrons (at least the regulars) for the most part were friendly and willing to lend some helpful advice. I do plan on going back again, it was nice and friendly and comfortable. It is a nice way to start or end your day in the city, but I would not make it an every day or even every weekend place strictly due to the prices.

Park in the garage next door, they will validate your parking if you make a purchase.

Visited January 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“New location is great.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Great music going, fun atmosphere, diverse and friendly crowd, football and comfortable seating all around, huge selection of cigars. Prices a little high, but, that is due to the location. Seemed a bit understaffed. Saturday night and one girl handling the cigar sales and the bar, however, she was doing an AWESOME job. Highly recommended.

Visited December 2012