“Way too expensive”

BGR The Burger Joint
Order Online
Ranked #824 of 1,690 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American
Description: Burgers Grilled Right. Gourmet, award winning burgers grilled on an open flame and cooked to order. We have cold beer on tap too! Made with 93/7 USDA Prime Grade Beef. Try our chicken, turkey, ahi, and veggie burgers. Gluten free options include: regular fries, sweet potato fries, side salad, salad bowl (any burger on a salad), lettuce wrap, asparagus. Prefer protein wraps or salads? Those are delicious too! Have a burger and feel healthy about it.
Reviewed April 11, 2019

For what you get it's way too expensive. Small hamburger. Fries are just your average fry. Side salad looks like it comes pre-made from the distributor.

For 2 people to eat - bank on a minimum of $30-40 including tip.

I come in for work monthly and wanted to try this place for a few months now. The guy at the register who could careless if I was there or not was the start of this very underwhelming experience - the dirty restaurant was the end of it all.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed February 12, 2019

is what you need to go here. the food is a bit better than average. however for the price you could have a steak dinner with all of the trimmings.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

BGR was recommended to me by some friends. Very good food, responsible prices and friendly staff. They have a many different choices and they all looked delicious. I will definitely eat here again in the future.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed November 18, 2018

Finally tried this restaurant and I wish I had done it sooner. The hamburgers are cooked over an open flame, the taste is unmistakable! They have a good selection of burgers to choose from. I had the southwest burger and it was awesome. Moist, cooked perfectly and the toppings were fresh and very flavorful. I will always go there when I want a great burger!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

My mother, husband, and I met for lunch here, bad choice unfortunately. The food is below average and the price is way above average. So it is a no for me .

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to BGR The Burger Joint? Share your experiences!