“golden pockets...”

BGR The Burger Joint
Order Online
Ranked #817 of 1,700 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American
Description: Burgers Grilled Right. Gourmet, award winning burgers grilled on an open flame and cooked to order. We have cold beer on tap too! Made with 93/7 USDA Prime Grade Beef. Try our chicken, turkey, ahi, and veggie burgers. Gluten free options include: regular fries, sweet potato fries, side salad, salad bowl (any burger on a salad), lettuce wrap, asparagus. Prefer protein wraps or salads? Those are delicious too! Have a burger and feel healthy about it.
Reviewed February 12, 2019

is what you need to go here. the food is a bit better than average. however for the price you could have a steak dinner with all of the trimmings.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

BGR was recommended to me by some friends. Very good food, responsible prices and friendly staff. They have a many different choices and they all looked delicious. I will definitely eat here again in the future.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed November 18, 2018

Finally tried this restaurant and I wish I had done it sooner. The hamburgers are cooked over an open flame, the taste is unmistakable! They have a good selection of burgers to choose from. I had the southwest burger and it was awesome. Moist, cooked perfectly and the toppings were fresh and very flavorful. I will always go there when I want a great burger!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

My mother, husband, and I met for lunch here, bad choice unfortunately. The food is below average and the price is way above average. So it is a no for me .

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 14, 2018

Came to this burger joint while on vacation in Memphis (located in a strip mall very close to the Memphis Hilton). Very good burger: flames up nice and high! The french fries were very tasty, not too crispy nor too soggy: just right. The decor has cool pictures of classic albums. Neil and Demetrius are a good team! They kept offering us more fries. If I weren't so full, I would have said "yes."

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to BGR The Burger Joint? Share your experiences!