“I Love the Church of God in Christ”

Historic Mason Temple
Reviewed April 1, 2011

Rich with the history of the Church of God in Christ as well as the place the Late Great Dr. Martin Luther King gave his last speach "I've been to the Mountaintop" on April 3, 1968 the day before he was assasinated. The church also has our founder Bishop Charles Mason's prayer room that is a must to visit. There is just something about being there that touches your heart and soul. I love to go there and pray and cry out to God every time I visit Mason Temple.

Date of experience: March 2011
5  Thank cogicmarty
All reviews
"the national civil rights museum"
"martin luther king"
in 3 reviews
"mlk"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed May 27, 2003

Mason Temple is one of the most anointed and beautiful places in the Christian World, especially those of the Grand Ole' Church of God in Christ. The Anointing of God is so thick you can cut it with a knife. I stronly encourage everyone to take a trip to Mason Temple even if but for a few minutes, and go to the prayer room.

8  Thank Odyssey6063

Been to Historic Mason Temple? Share your experiences!