“What a fun way to see Memphis!”
Review of Segway of Memphis Tours - CLOSED

Segway of Memphis Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: This unique tour of Memphis is like no other because you’ll be gliding and taking in the sights on a Segway Personal Transporter (PT)! You’ll learn all you ever wanted to know about the birthplace of rock 'n' roll!
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“What a fun way to see Memphis!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Do this early on in your trip so you have time to go back and visit some of the places you learn about. Our tour guides James and Brian were great. The Segway is not hard to learn to ride. Our only complaint was how sore our feet were at the end, since we spent the morning walking around Graceland and the afternoon on this tour. Our old bones would have felt better if we had done the two things on different days. However, I wouldn't want to miss either, so it was worth some discomfort. Am so glad we went!

1 Thank Diane E

Brooklyn, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Segway tours of Memphis!!! Awesome!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

My tour was so cool! It was really neat riding the Segway, I had never ridden one before and was kinda nervous. My guide, Tina was so kind and caring when teaching us how to ride! She knew so much about Memphis too! We had so much fun looking and learning about all the sights in Memphis! I recommend this tour!

1 Thank Alexandria P
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun, fun, fun, and informative!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

We learned just about everything we wanted to know about Memphis from our awesome guide, Tina. And did I mention how fun this was? I'm thinking of trading my trail riding horse in on a Segway! Ha. And it was very easy and intuitive... Much easier than riding a bike, even for an old (60) woman like me!

2 Thank Pamela W
Delaware, Ohio, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Personal Tour”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

The earpiece you wear allows you to listen to tour guide as you look around and ride on the most amazing device in the world. We had already spent three days in Memphis before we took this tour. We had missed so many spot. This tour gave so much information and was fun riding Segways through this historic city.

1 Thank Bill286
Iowa
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“A must do”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

On a recent visit to Memphis, we decided to do the Segway tour. We are so glad that we did! We had fun, saw many sights, learned about Memphis and it's rich history. I highly recommend the tour and hope to do it in other cities. Keep in mind, there is a weight limit.

Visited August 2012