“Delish!!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ricki's Cookie Corner
Ranked #21 of 42 Dessert in Memphis
Description: Ricki's cookie corner is MUCH more than cookies. It's a 100% Kosher bakery w/ the BEST challah in multiple flavors including chocolate. Ricki has been making her signature 'chipsticks' for years. They, too, come in a variety of flavors. She also makes delicious cakes & many other confections. On Wednesday nights she makes pizzas for take out which makes her the ONLY Kosher restaurant in Memphis. She ships all over the world. I hope you'll consider adding Ricki's Cookie Corner to the TripAdvisor family! Thank you, Sally Magdovitz
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Delish, that is all I have to say about Ricki's. Everytime we go to Memphis from Alabama we stop at Ricki's to pick up challah bread and cookies. The bread is to die for and so are the cookies. This time we also got apple bread and it was really good too. Only problem is we never get their early enough because she sells out so fast so we arent able to try some of the other goodies she has. The location is hidden and we rode around the shopping complex several times the first time we went here and then realized it is on the side of the building. Stop by, you wont be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Ricki's Cookie Corner

Reviewed August 24, 2013

While Ricki's challahs are delicious (and the only game in town), making an order directly with her—she won't allow her employees to take orders—is no assurance of getting the order right. Every year is the same. Every year we order holiday challahs and there is always something wrong with the order.

This year's saga: Several weeks ago I placed an order (directly with Ricki) and she told me when I could pick up my order. When I arrived at the assigned time, no one could find any record of the order or had any idea what I was talking about. Her staff called her, but it didn't help. The staff was able to fill my order from the freezer; I hope they weren't last year's challahs.

Should I think that she's only picking on me, or is this the norm?

1  Thank Matthew L
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

I love coming here to get gifts for other people and open them up to a great local bakery! I have always bought an assortment of cookies here, but have heard their bread is fantastic. I plan on buying some during my next visit!

Reviewed November 21, 2011

I've been buying (&eating) Ricki's baked goods for many years. When I say many, I'm talking 20! If you're looking for the best challah in a variety of flavors including chocolate - yes, you read right - don't miss a visit to Ricki's! Located in the East Gate shopping center in Memphis, TN, where the center splits, you'll find Ricki's Cookies w/ many more offerings than her signature 'chipsticks' - delicious cookies made into strips. One visit & you'll be hooked on her yummy baked goods! And she ships! Check out her website, www.rickiscookies.com. Ricki's is a Kosher bakery so they close early on Friday & are closed Saturday.

1  Thank salmags

Been to Ricki's Cookie Corner? Share your experiences!