“Big room, clean”

Quality Inn Memphis Airport
Ranked #44 of 138 Hotels in Memphis
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Security gate is nice, but maybe not necessary. Felt fine in this neighborhood. Close to Graceland! Room had two queen beds and a loveseat- sized couch (not a sleeper). Clean room, good condition. Tiny outdoor pool. Friendly staff. A motel - no interior halls.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Nimesh P, Owner at Quality Inn Memphis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the positive feedback. On behalf of my staff and I, we would like to thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Memphis Airport

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I booked after checking reviews and it was as expected. I knew to expect the security fence around the property, so I was not unduly worried. The reception staff was quite friendly and helpful. I recently had an ankle replacement so they gave me one of the handicap rooms with special shower which helped tremendously. The bed was quite comfy and the room was very clean with no odd smells. Even though we were close to the airport for convenience, the room was very quiet. Very good overall. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Nimesh P, Owner at Quality Inn Memphis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review. I hope the ankle is recovering well! My staff strives to meet our guests' expectations and I am glad to hear that you were accommodated accordingly. We hope you see us again should you travel through Memphis.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

after 3 breakins in the parking lot at the BW IN jackson, i did not know what to think when i saw a gated security fence and entrance, but other than a fly-by maid service, hotel was very nice. location was good. front desk staff was helpful. need to put a dollar bill changer and laundry detergent dispenser in laundry room. dryer did not complelety dry my clothes.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nimesh P, Owner at Quality Inn Memphis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. On behalf of my staff and I, we are pleased to hear your stay was wonderful! Please come back and see us again should you travel through Memphis.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We booked before checking reviews, and when I read some of the tough reviews...i was nervous to stay there. However, we arrived at 1:00 am and were treated very nicely considering the late hour (and previous complaints). We were up later than I had hoped so I was concerned breakfast would be gone, but there was plenty and the staff were quick to refill any item needed.
Additionally, our room was clean and the air was on in the room when arrived, so no muggy room as indicated in earlier reviews. I went in expecting the worst and was pleasantly surprised by the entire experience. My husband mentioned the reviews listed here and the manager said that they had made a few adjustments. We would recommend this venue to friends needing a reasonably priced, clean hotel.

Room Tip: Someone up thread suggests a room away from truck stop. Unless you are a very light sleeper, I don...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the great feedback. I'm glad to hear you had a pleasant stay and we exceeded your expectations. We hope you come back and see us again!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I was very happy with my stay here. The room was really clean, bed comfortable, nice staff, and good breakfast. I needed a place near the airport for an early flight and it was basically across the street. Security was good, room quiet, and the tv and fridge just fine. I would stay here again. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Nimesh P, Owner at Quality Inn Memphis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the positive feedback! My staff and I are thrilled to have met your expectations during your stay. We hope to see you again, should you travel through Memphis.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We always enjoy our stay at Best Western. The friendly staff is what keeps us coming back. The breakfast is wonderful, with a wide choice of delicious breakfast food and I don't mean just rolls, coffee and friut, but the works. When we stay in Memphis, this Best Western is our only choice for lodging.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nimesh P, Owner at Quality Inn Memphis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the terrific feedback! My staff is thrilled to hear that this Best Western is "your home away from home". We hope to keep serving you every time you travel through Memphis. Thank you again for the great feedback and hospitality. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

OK. Locked and gates parking said we were not in the safest area. That aside, we were about 5 minutes away from Graceland and Marlowe's. Room was unremarkable but met our basic needs for the night. Memphis is an old city so the general feel for the town was just that. Industrial areas interspersed with poverty. Would look for another modern hotel the next time in Memphis.

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the positive feed back and taking time out to submit a review. On behalf of my staff and I, we thank you for your excellent stay and hope to see you again!