“sure beat the last BW”

Ranked #44 of 136 Hotels in Memphis
end of rainbow, Ireland
“sure beat the last BW”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

after 3 breakins in the parking lot at the BW IN jackson, i did not know what to think when i saw a gated security fence and entrance, but other than a fly-by maid service, hotel was very nice. location was good. front desk staff was helpful. need to put a dollar bill changer and laundry detergent dispenser in laundry room. dryer did not complelety dry my clothes.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Nimesh P, Owner at Quality Inn Memphis Airport, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. On behalf of my staff and I, we are pleased to hear your stay was wonderful! Please come back and see us again should you travel through Memphis.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We booked before checking reviews, and when I read some of the tough reviews...i was nervous to stay there. However, we arrived at 1:00 am and were treated very nicely considering the late hour (and previous complaints). We were up later than I had hoped so I was concerned breakfast would be gone, but there was plenty and the staff were quick to refill any item needed.
Additionally, our room was clean and the air was on in the room when arrived, so no muggy room as indicated in earlier reviews. I went in expecting the worst and was pleasantly surprised by the entire experience. My husband mentioned the reviews listed here and the manager said that they had made a few adjustments. We would recommend this venue to friends needing a reasonably priced, clean hotel.

Room Tip: Someone up thread suggests a room away from truck stop. Unless you are a very light sleeper, I don...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the great feedback. I'm glad to hear you had a pleasant stay and we exceeded your expectations. We hope you come back and see us again!
orange, ca
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I was very happy with my stay here. The room was really clean, bed comfortable, nice staff, and good breakfast. I needed a place near the airport for an early flight and it was basically across the street. Security was good, room quiet, and the tv and fridge just fine. I would stay here again. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Nimesh P, Owner at Quality Inn Memphis Airport, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the positive feedback! My staff and I are thrilled to have met your expectations during your stay. We hope to see you again, should you travel through Memphis.

Tupelo, United States
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We always enjoy our stay at Best Western. The friendly staff is what keeps us coming back. The breakfast is wonderful, with a wide choice of delicious breakfast food and I don't mean just rolls, coffee and friut, but the works. When we stay in Memphis, this Best Western is our only choice for lodging.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Nimesh P, Owner at Quality Inn Memphis Airport, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the terrific feedback! My staff is thrilled to hear that this Best Western is "your home away from home". We hope to keep serving you every time you travel through Memphis. Thank you again for the great feedback and hospitality. We look forward to serving you again.

Alamogordo, New Mexico, United States
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

OK. Locked and gates parking said we were not in the safest area. That aside, we were about 5 minutes away from Graceland and Marlowe's. Room was unremarkable but met our basic needs for the night. Memphis is an old city so the general feel for the town was just that. Industrial areas interspersed with poverty. Would look for another modern hotel the next time in Memphis.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the positive feed back and taking time out to submit a review. On behalf of my staff and I, we thank you for your excellent stay and hope to see you again!
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel after a wonderful stay in Jackson, MS at the Executive Inn...location here was wonderful, staff was very nice and friendly...and rooms were newly renovated. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed June 2013
Nimesh P, Owner at Quality Inn Memphis Airport, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review. On behalf my staff and I, we are extremely pleased to have served up to your expectation. We look forward to serving you again should you travel through Memphis in the future.