“Plentiful”

Ranked #7 of 1,481 Restaurants in Memphis
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Great chicken, great value. Glad I went and highly recommend it. Fried green tomatoes and greens were delicious.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I was afraid it would be too spicy for me, but it was perfect. Hot and crispy, the meat juicy. The potato salad, mac n cheese, and beans were good. Very friendly service.

Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

If you come to Memphis skip the BBQ and get some fried chicken at Gus's. A simple but delicious dining experience. Chicken is hot and tender. Don't forget the Mac and Cheese.

Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

We went to Memphis mainly to sample BBQ but were recommended this place by our cab driver. Glad we went!! Spicy fried chicken had a home-cooked feel, not at all like a chain-restaurant. Spicy kick without being over the top. Didn't think I'd like the fried green tomatoes but they were surprisingly good as well! Must go if you are in the area!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Ok, I'll admit I was not really hungry when we decided to stop for lunch but wow that was tasty chicken. It was spicy (not too hot), crispy on the outside, tender, and juicy on the inside. The baked bean were by far the absolute best I have ever had. The service was prompt and friendly.