“Near Civil Rights Museum”

Rizzos by Michael Patrick
Ranked #45 of 1,692 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: The 13 on M.A.T.A. Comes by daily. The downtown trolley line is a stones throw from the front door.
Description: Upscale diner, comfort food made from the freshest meats and vegetables available that are grown locally, and yes there will be LOBSTER PRONTO PUPS!!!!!
Reviewed March 23, 2019

We ate lunch at Rizzos after visiting the National Civil Rights Museum - it's 1/2-block away. Excellent food quality and service.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

It was fine. I guess I expected more. The cheesy ball of grits/something was Ok — had the cheese been warm it might have been “good” but I think it was not microwaved for enough time. I ordered a standard negroni thinking it would be a simple cocktail for a place like this and it was watered down (actually soda’d down) Campari. Just odd. Maybe it was an off time. They do have gluten free and vegan listed on the menu if you’re in to that and other reviewers had a different experience. So see what they say.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

Got to eat here again today. Had the salad and a vegetable lunch. All very good and great service. I would recommend to anyone going downtown.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 30, 2018

this is an excellent restaurant - we've never had a bad meal here. but, oh my stars, the pot roast .....

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

Found Risso's online and decided to check it out. Loved the artsy deco inside and our meals were fabulous! We started off with the Lobster Pronto Pups appetizer, then I ordered the grouper special, and my fiance ordered the seared scallop plate. We split them both and both were wonderful, my favorite being the scallops. The appetizer was full of lobster and lightly fried like big corn dogs (2), with a lovely sauce drizzled over the top. YUM! Highly recommend Rizzo's! Also found out that the chef (Michael Patrick) was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives and we see why - great food!

Date of visit: December 2018