“Pinball machine!”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 18, 2013

They have a pinball machine, which automatically makes them awesome. The food isn't bad either. I had the pozole, which was great comfort food, and my side of mashed sweet potato tasted wonderfully fresh.
The Historic Arts District isn't the nicest part of Memphis, but it certainly isn't a place you can't go after dark. Plus Three Angels is an adorable diner with an interesting display of modern art. So why not stop by if you're in town?

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

We saw Three Angels on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives and visited during our trip to Memphis. The food was eclectic and awesome. I really loved the fried chicken and the desserts were very tasty.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Recently new to Memphis, my brunch buddy and I were looking for somewhere new and fresh to go and Three Angels came up - not ashamed mostly because DDD was there. Three Angels is in an Arts community on Broad Avenue that is reinventing itself. We knew it was the perfect place because the door opened for us as we walked up to it, definitely not a gust of wind but a divine invitation to nom.

Everything on the Brunch menu looked AMAZING. Best part is that their liquid brunch menu was banging including classics like mimosas and bloodies and some new comers like mojitos and micheladas. I had a bloody mary - a little too much ice but nicely spiced and great for the price. I had the Dos Huevos which is similar to huevos rancheros but with a southern twist. GREAT BISCUITS. Katelin had a bellini (delish) and the Kitchen Sink which is exactly what it sounds like - "absolutely divine" and receives a best breakfast badge from a breakfast connoisseur. The options for vegheads and vegans was also much appreciated. Desserts did not look like winners so instead get a side of biscuits and gravy as an app.

Service was SO prompt and lovely. Seating is extremely limited so be prepared to wait for a minute. We were there at 11 so no wait but I would expect there to be one later on in the day. A must for Memphians and those looking for more quirky dining experience inclusive of interesting local art for sale.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We went to lunch after a family funeral. The food was old and service was rude. We were told they only had ranch dressing for our salads. The place needed cleaning and the food was the worst . We will never be back.

1  Thank steph r
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

So far I have only tried the adult grilled cheese, the colossus burger, and the steamed burger, but so far, everything has been quite delicious. Even my picky, vegetable-hating father has loved this place. I can see myself going back for that steamed burger and a PBR sometime very soon.