“Just ok”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I wanted to love this restaurant because it's locally-owned and a great addition to the neighborhood in which it is located. My family and I visited on a weeknight while there was only one other table in the restaurant. Despite this fact, the service was extremely slow. In addition, the food portions were very small and nothing to write home about. I do want to visit again soon to see if anything has improved.

1  Thank B_W901
There are newer reviews for Three Angels Diner

Reviewed September 28, 2011

I'm very excited about this new restaurant, and so far, everything I've ordered has been heavenly. They have a very unique, upscale (but not pretentious) take on the "diner food" concept, and a very cool setting.
I commend Three Angels for being committed to using high quality, sustainable ingredients, from local produce to humane-raised beef and chicken. I hope more Memphis restaurants embrace this concept. After all, who wants food from a factory when you can have it straight from the farm?